Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Cheapo (Free) Note Pad

I am definitely a list person. In order to keep my day and priorities in order I make lists. Over the years, I have used various methods to stay organized- Handspring PDAs, Post-It Notes, various calendars and organizers. I always come back to writing things down.

Here are the main motivators for putting the cheapo pad together:

I always find that I end up writing stuff down, and leaving the list next to my Mac to act as a To Do list.

I work at home and I find that there is a fair amount of paper that comes out of my old HP printer that is not needed and gets sent to the recycler.

Voila! My cheapo (free) memo pad was born. I just flip over my unneeded printer paper, cut into quarters, and then "bind" together with a clip that happens to reside in my desk drawer.

The form factor for the pad is actually pretty good. The clip doesn't get in the way of note taking, and with enough sheets stuffed into the clip, the pad lays flat on the desk betwixt my phone and my Mac.

No comments: